We are looking for hardworking and energetic candidates who are willing to work on shift basis. You will be handling and directing customer inquiries and requirements.
• Managing a team of call centre representatives directly and directing their activities for the achievement of call centre targets and goals
• Developing and supervising a team of call centre representatives and preparing their call performance levels, record statistics and preparing reports
• Monitor random calls to improve quality and customer service, technical accuracy, minimize errors and track operative performance of a call centre team
• Answer questions and recommend corrective actions to solve problems and continuously improve processes
• Communication and follow up to ensure representatives are fully informed of all new information related to products, procedures, customer needs and company related issues, charge or actions
• Facilitate professional development of staff and plan and conduct regular monthly staff meeting.
Education and Experience
• Minimum 2 years experience in similar capacity
• Ability to speak in more than one language
• Experience in recoveries/customer service/collections
• Experience in administering a call centre or customer service environment
• Insurance coverage
• Competitive salary
• Flexibility in working in different shifts